Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Welcome

Greetings my soon-to-be adoring fans and avid readers. I suggest you sit down (if you read blogs standing up) and prepare yourself for the most exciting blog adventure in the history of the interweb as I, Eric, present to you, knowledge-hungry-blog-reader, a new "ESL-oriented-website-review", every week!!!!

The internet, as I’m sure you all know, is much akin to a wide and imposing ocean, an ocean, of knowledge. ESL-oriented-websites, like the myriad of life in the sea, are seemingly endless in number and variety. Come with me, as I chart these somewhat uncharted waters, as I guide you through their dark and murky depths of confusion, past the plethora of websites which “you think might have the stuff you are looking for, but might not, causing you to waste a lot of time” to a mystical blog where information about ESL websites is highly condensed, well-organized and imminently pertinent. Surf with me, and let me be your ESL-website-tour-guide on a submarine I like to call “Eric’s Weekly ESL-Website Review Blog”.

Cheers,
Eric McKay

No comments: